The 21st Iran Oil, Gas, Refining & Petrochemical Exhibition
About The Exhibition
The second largest OPEC producer, Iran sits atop 11 percent of oil and 18 percent of gas reserves in the world. Every year, the country hosts an international Oil Show in different oil, gas, refining and petrochemical sectors. It is among the most significant oil and gas events in the world in terms of the number of participants and its diversity. The presence of famous foreign companies as well as domestic producers and industrialists provide a good chance for mutual cooperation in view of signature of contracts.
- -Manufacturing and installation contractors.
- -Manufacturers of relevant equipment and components.
- -Producers and exporters of oil products.
- -IT companies.
- -General and service providing contracts .(technical and commercial)
- -Research and education centers.
- -Consultant engineers.
- -Energy efficiency and the environment.
Why you Should Exhibit!
Besides the fact that Iran Oil Show is the most important Oil and Gas Exhibition in Middle East, here are 5 more great reasons you should exhibit at Iran Oil Show 2016:
- Over 100,000 trade visitors from some 40 countries/regions are expected to attend the show.
- Some 2000 participating companies from 35 nations are expected to be there.
- 7 Country Group Pavilions from Germany, France, China, Republic of Korea, Italy, Russia and Turkey are expected.
- Iran Oil Show is a show for the regional market and major players like Shell, BP. TOTAL, and ENI will be present. Top prominent officials from Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGC, NIPC and NIORDC will also be at the exhibition to meet and mingle.
- Organized by NIOC, the country’s market leader in Oil & Gas Industry.